1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register once per person, per email address.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. Prize is two (2) FREE tickets to seats in the Eagles Perch for one La Crosse Loggers game at the Copeland Park Lumber Yard.
5. Prizes will be given away by Eagle 102.7 randomly in the morning with Keith Anderson between 6-10am Monday through Friday and randomly on Flashback Pop Quiz at 2:50 weekday afternoons with Dave Kennedy.
6. Prizes will be given away randomly between May 26 and August 9, 2017.
7. Prizes must be claimed at the La Crosse Radio Group offices by the winner by 5pm, on or before the date of the game on their ticket, or by Friday at 5pm in the case of a weekend home game, or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
8. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize.
9. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
10. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
11. The Radio Station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.
12. Only one winner per household per 30 days across all contests running on the Eagle.