Skip to Content
Home

Fireworks Faux Pas!

La Crosse, WI, United States / Eagle 102.7
Fireworks Faux Pas!

A man in Michigan got carried away with his fireworks over the weekend. It seems that he got the idea to use his fireworks to remove a bees nestĀ from his garage Monday and found out the hard way that fireworks are not a good substitute for pest control. Although he got rid of the bees, he burned the garage down in the process. Hopefully the bees won’t take up residence in his house. Doh!

mlive.com

photo: mlive.com

Comments are closed.

Latest

More