1. No purchase is required to qualify and/or participate; you may only register once per person.
2. Participants must be at least 21 years old. Contest valid to residents of Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa living within 50 miles of La Crosse, WI. 54601. In order to win prizes, all registration must be completely filled out. If at any time the registration information submitted is determined to be invalid, you will be immediately disqualified from the contest.
3. Prize is a 4-Pack of La Crosse Showtime basketball tickets. There will be 15 Prize winners.
4. Prize will be given away by KQEG on the KQEG Facebook page, with the winner selected randomly from registrants fulfilling the contest stipulations. Stipulations for each contest will be outlined on the KQEG Facebook page at the onset of the contest.
5. Prizes will be given away randomly between 12/8 through 12/29.
6. Prizes must be claimed at the La Crosse Radio Group offices by the winner no later than 5pm on the Friday before the La Crosse Showtime basketball game date on the ticket or prize will be forfeited. No prizes and/or certificates will be mailed. A valid ID will be required.
7. All prizes are nontransferable; there will be no prize substitutions or “cash-out” option and winner cannot transfer prize. The La Crosse Media Group is not responsible for any prize not used by expiration date.
8. Employees of the La Crosse Media Group and participating sponsors (i.e. bars) as well as household members are ineligible to participate.
9. All contests conducted on this station are governed by rules specifically designed for each separate contest, giving everyone a fair chance to win.
10. The Radio Station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at any time as well as end a contest at any time. All decisions of Station Management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules are final. Each contestant, by virtue of entering a Station contest, agrees to accept the decision of the Station as final.