Skip to Content

Double Dip Danger!

La Crosse, WI, United States / Eagle 102.7
Double Dip Danger!

According to new findings, you can get a nasty stomach bug, and even herpes, from party dip! Scientists noted that norovirus, responsible for inducing vomiting and diarrhea, as well as the nasty streptococcus bug, and yes, even herpes simplex, can lurk in your dips. More ominously, it can only happen if an infected person double dips. So the next time you’re at a party serving dip, don’t.


Comments are closed.